1. We believe that the Bible is the inspired and inherent, Word of God. As such, it is the
measuring rod by which all doctrine and practice of faith should be judged.
Rom. 1:16-17; 2 Tim. 3:16-17; Gal. 1:8-12; Heb. 4:12; Rev. 22:19
2. We believe in one eternal God, maker of heaven and earth.
Gen. 1:1; Deut. 6:4; Rev 1:8;1 Tim.1:17; 2:5-6, Cor. 8:4-6, James 2:19
3. We believe that God is spirit and that He has chosen to show himself to man in three parts
or persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; each of these having their own separate identity
and yet being one with the whole.
Gen. 1:1-2; Exod. 31:3; Ps. 2:7; 68:18; Isa. 6:1-3; 9:6; 11:1-2; 44:6; Zech. 14:9; John 1;
Matt. 3:16-17; Col. 2:9; Heb. 1:1-13; Acts 5:3-4; 1 Cor. 8:6; 2 Cor. 3:17; Phil. 2:6-11
|4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal begotten Son of God. He has always existed from the beginning and was present and active in creation. He was born of the Virgin Mary and|
while being tempted like every man/woman, He lived a sinless life. While He was on this
earth He was both fully God and fully man. He was crucified and died upon a cross. He rose
again three days later and now sits at the right hand of the Father. Through His death and
resurrection, the way was made for man to be redeemed.
Mark 16:19; Luke 2:1-16; 24:45; Matt. 1:20-24; John 1:1-5; 14-19; 16-21; Acts 4:33;
Eph. 1:19-23; 1 Peter 1:3, 18-22; Heb. 4:15; Rev. 1:8, 17-18; 22:12
5. We believe that mankind is sinful by nature, and that this nature is inherited from the first man
Adam who disobeyed God. As such, all mankind is worthy of death and in need of a redeemer.
Gen. 3; Rom. 5:12-14; 6:23; 1 Cor. 15:22
6. We believe that men/women can only receive redemption through repentance of sin and confessing faith in Christ Jesus as Lord and Savior. We also believe that all men/women can
receive redemption and be saved through faith in Jesus Christ regardless of sins committed.
John 3:13-21; 11:25-26; Acts 2:38; 4:8-12; Rom. 3:21-27; 5:1-2,6-8; 6:23; 10:9-14;
Gal. 2:20; 3:14; 4:4-7; Eph. 2:1-10; 1 John 1:9-10
7. We believe that it is necessary for all men and women who call themselves believers in
Jesus Christ to resist sin and produce good fruit in accordance with the working of the Holy
Spirit within them.
Rom. 7:7-25; 8:5-15; Gal. 5:16-26; 6:7-9; 1 Peter 1:15-17; 2:12; 1 John 3:24; 5:18
8. We believe that all believers in Jesus Christ are commissioned to, “…go and make disciples
of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you…”
9. We believe that the Holy Spirit rested upon Jesus Christ while still upon this earth. After ascending into Heaven the Holy Spirit was given to all believers for the purpose of empowering them to complete the Great Commission with signs and wonders following.
Matt. 3:11,16; Mark 1:8,10-11; 16:15-18; Luke 3:21; 4:1,14-20; John 14:15-18, 26; 16:5-16;
20:21-22; Acts 1:4-8; 2:1-2,14-22,38; 4:29-33; 6:8; 10:38,44; 11:15-17; 1 Pet. 1:12
10. It is because of these beliefs that we as a ministry find ourselves compelled to preach the Gospel (Good News) of Jesus Christ to all people and nations of the world. To this end we
will use every gift and talent God has given us, with the hope that in the end we may hear
Him say, “Well done, good and faithful servant…”